Best Little PB&J Sandwich
Recipe Type: Dishes
The oldest sandwich in the book. Now try it with Tru-Nut…
- Low fat sandwich bread or quesadilla
- 4 tbsp Tru-Nut with Chocolate
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cherry preserves
- Mix Tru-Nut and water in a bowl until Tru-Nut turns into spreadable peanut butter. Spread peanut butter and preserves over bread to form your sandwich. Chocolate, peanut, and cherry flavors, what could be better! This is my son’s favorite sandwich!
- If you don’t want to add water, Tru-Nut can be turned into spreadable peanut butter using any jelly, honey or other liquid.
- Submitted by Vickie from Decatur, Ga.