Chocolate Overnight Oats
- ½ cup (40 g) rolled oats
- ¼ cup (24g) Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp (13 g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (10 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium-size (100 g) ripe banana, frozen
- Handful of blueberries and strawberries
- Add all the ingredients except for the frozen banana to the bowl of your blender and give it a stir to ensure that everything is well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to eat, add the frozen banana and blend on high until oats are fully broken down and a smooth and creamy consistency is reached, adding more milk if the smoothie is too thick. Transfer it to a bowl, garnish with blueberries and strawberries, and enjoy!