Peanut & Coconut Fondue
You can really have fun with this recipe. It's simple and easy to make the peanut butter balls, then you can customize it in any way you want.
Recipe type: Desserts
- 1.5 cups Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter (original or chocolate flavor)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup water
- ½ tsp powdered sugar
- Melted chocolate
- - Melt coconut oil in microwave for 10 seconds.
- - Combine Tru-Nut, water, oil and sugar in bowl and mix.
- - Form the mixture into balls and place on a plate. Put the plate in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once you take them out of the freezer, you can do a lot with them. You can dip them in melted chocolate for fondue. They also taste very good just on their own. The coconut and peanut flavors blend quite nicely. For kids, you can add sprinkles or icing to decorate them.