Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls
Everyone loves crunchy peanut butter, so why not crunchy peanut butter balls?
- 4 tbsp Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp steel cut oats, oat bran, millet*
- *These oats can be substituted for your favorites, but we recommend those for the best flavor. The millet is what gives the balls their crunch.
- Mix Tru-Nut and agave nectar together in a bowl until peanut butter is made.
- Add the oats and mix well until they are thoroughly distributed.
- Break into individual balls and eat. If refrigerated, must be eaten within a few days.
- Makes 6-7 balls.