Maple Glazed Butternut Squash
- 2 butternut squash
- ¼ cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Maple
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Dash of seasonings, your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Mix Tru-Nut and vegetable oil together until all of the powder is absorbed.
- Prepare the squash by cutting off the top, then cut in half and remove the seeds, then cut into medium-sized slices.
- Rub the Tru-Nut glaze onto the open side of the squash. Sprinkle with your choice of seasonings.
- Place onto baking dish and cook for about 90 minutes, until squash is very tender.