Recipe type: Desserts
- 2 cups Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Maple
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp maple sugar
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pie shell
- Mix flour, Tru-Nut and heavy cream together in a skillet until smooth.
- Stir in butter and pepper.
- Cook mixture for 10 minutes in skillet until thickened. Do not boil.
- Pour thickened mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle top layer with maple sugar.
- Bake at 375 F for approximately 25 minutes or until it passes the fork test.
- Refrigerate until cooled before serving.