PB&J Protein Bake
This recipe from MonicaRysavy.com
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein
- 2 tbsp Sukrin Almond Flour
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp Tru-Nut Butter Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar-free jam, strawberry
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast pecans in oven for approximately 5-6 minutes. When you start to smell them they are ready!
- Mix protein powder, almond flour, water, egg whites, and Tru-Nut in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth.
- Microwave on high until set. It took 4 minutes in my 1200 watt microwave. Let cool for a few minutes, then invert protein bake (turn over) onto plate.
- Microwave strawberry jam until liquidy, about 12 seconds.
- Pour jam onto bake, add toasted pecans, and optional berries.