Peanut Flour Pancakes
Recipe type: Dishes
- ¼ heaping cup Tru-Nut Peanut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp sugar, optional
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the Peanut Flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar (optional) into the bowl and mix until a thick batter is formed.
- Grease a frying pan on medium heat and heat for 1 minute.
- Depending on the size you want your pancakes, add that amount to the frying pan and heat for approximately 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- Then flip each pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through entirely.