Protein-packed peanut balls whack you with taste and protein!
Author: Madi Gatherer
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if you prefer)
- .5 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter (Original Flavor or Cinnamon)
- .5 cup coconut flakes
- .5 cup honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional if you used Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Cinnamon)
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls (size of your choosing) and refrigerate in wax paper.
- Should be eaten within a week.