Sesame Maple Roasted Tofu
Sesame Maple Roasted Beef
You can use beef, chicken or pork in place of tofu in this extremely delicious dish that's bursting with different flavors.
Recipe type: Dishes
- 1 lb tofu, chicken, beef or pork
- 1 sliced onion
- 1.5 tbsp Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Maple
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Spread tofu (or meat), chopped onion, canola oil, sesame oil and spices on a large baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Whisk tahini, soy sauce, Tru-Nut and cider vinegar in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Then add snap peas and Tru-Nut sauce on top of the items on the baking dish and mix.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Put back in the oven for 8-10 minutes until peas are crisp and tender. Serve on rice or noodles.