Sweet Potato & Cinnamon
Recipe type: Dishes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- Olive oil
- 1 cup of apple cider
- Small bunch of baby kale, or adult kale torn into bite size pieces
- 3 heaping tbsp of Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil by hand. Roast in oven for 20 - 25 minutes, until fork tender.
- While potatoes in the oven, pour cider into skillet and simmer until reduced by about half, approximately 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully. Cool slightly and stir in Tru-Nut. Place cubed potatoes into skillet with Tru-Nut/cider reduction and throw kale on top of all. Cover skillet and simmer over low heat until kale has wilted, about 3-5 minutes.