Recipe Type: Desserts
Brownies and peanut butter, a great combination
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom of 8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray, but not the sides.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips, baking soda and salt.
- Combine Tru-Nut with water in a large mixing bowl. Then add sugars and remaining ingredients, mixing well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just blended. Spread into prepared baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until a fork inserted into center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack, then enjoy! Makes 12 brownies.