Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Type: Desserts
Easy, tasty, chocolate-y peanut butter cookies!
- 1 cup Tru-Nut Peanut Flour or Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup or more of chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, or a combination of your favorite add-ins!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine Tru-Nut Peanut Flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Add flour mixture and vanilla extract to large bowl and mix well.
- Add your favorite add-ins.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until they appear done.