Easy Breakfast Cookies
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Breakfast cookies are all the rage now, and you can make them with Tru-Nut too! This breakfast cookie recipe is simple and is only lightly sweetened to make sure it’s healthy and tasty! Makes about 18 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- 3. Mix well, adding 1/4-1/3 cup water to help the batter come together.
- Take a large spoonful of batter in your hands and shape into a flattened circle.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Cookies store well for up to a week in an airtight container or in the freezer for a month.