Healthy No-Bake Brownies
Recipe Type: Dessert
These brownies have a great texture and fudge flavor, unlike most “healthy” brownies that can have a very chalky flavor. Try these out and you will be amazed!
1 medium sweet potato or 1 cup canned sweet potato
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup smooth, salted peanut/almond/sunflower butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut flakes, chopped nuts, chocolate chips for topping (optional)
1. Pierce the skin of the sweet potato with a fork and microwave for 14 minutes (rotating halfway through to help it cook more evenly). If using canned sweet potato, skip this step.
2. Meanwhile, combine cocoa powder, syrup, peanut/almond/sunflower butter, Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter, and vanilla in a blender. Mix to combine, scraping down the sides of the blender periodically.
3. Once the sweet potato is cooked, peel off the skin (using a knife and fork if too hot to touch) and add about 1 cup of cooked sweet potato into the blender.
4. Blend the sweet potato with the rest of the ingredients. If the batter is looking too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
5. Once the mixture is smooth, press into an ungreased 9×9-inch baking dish. Top as desired.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Serving Size: 8 brownies
Prep Time: 30 minutes