Keto Cake Pops
Recipe Type: Dessert
A fun recipe for delicious cake pops that won’t take you out of ketosis.
- 1/2 cup Tru-Nut Keto Collagen Protein Powder (Peanut Butter or Almond Butter flavor)
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 cup erythritol or preferred sweetener
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts
Add Tru-Nut, peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and erythritol to a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine well. Place mixture into freezer until firm. If needed, added more peanut butter for thickness.
Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler or small pot. Once the mixture is smooth, remove from heat.
Remove the mixture from the freezer and form into approximately 15 balls. If too soft, freeze the mixture for longer.
- Swirl each ball in the chocolate mixture until evenly coated. Add each ball to a baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
- Place a bamboo stick or similar stick to make into cake pops. Enjoy!