Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Type: Snacks
This recipe for easy to make cookies are perfect for keto dieters looking to enjoy something tasty that will keep you in ketosis. Our Tru-Nut Keto Collagen Protein Powder is the perfect addition to add flavor, along with much needed collagen and MCT oil.
- 1/2 cup Tru-Nut Keto Collagen Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol, or Keto compliant sweetener of choice
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C.
- Combine all ingredients into medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Scoop small, 1-inch balls of dough onto a nonstick or parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten balls into disc shape. If you’d like to add the signature criss-cross pattern to your peanut butter cookies, push down on a fork in a crossing pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until edges darken.