Keto Peanut Butter Melts
Recipe Type: Snacks
A truly indulgent snack that fits all of the ketogenic parameters and will satisfy your peanut butter and chocolate cravings!
3 tbsp coconut cream
1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
Liquid stevia or another sweetener of choice (optional)
1 tsp cocoa powder
1. Combine Tru-Nut, coconut cream, peanut butter, and stevia in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
2. Add half of this mixture to a silicone ice cube tray, filling each cavity halfway. It should fill about 8 cavities.
3. With the remaining mixture, add the cocoa powder and whisk until combined. Taste test and add a bit more stevia until you balance the bitterness to your preferences.
4. Top off the original mix with the cocoa mixture until all of the cocoa mixture is used up, then place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
5. Allow at least 3 hours to freeze all the way through. Enjoy the peanut butter melts straight from the freezer, they will melt in your mouth. Store the remaining melts in an airtight bag in the freezer for up to a week.