Low Fat Thai Curry
Recipe Type: Entrees
Make your own special thai curry with an amazing peanut flavor using our Powdered Peanut Butter.
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter, Original Flavor
- 4 chicken tenderloins, chopped into bite-size pieces. Or use 1/3lb. tofu pieces
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 4 mini bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 13.5oz can of coconut milk
- 3 thinly sliced carrots
- 12oz bag of peas
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Cilantro, peanuts and sriracha to garnish
- Heat a deep sauté pan or cast-iron pot over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add the onion, chicken, and oil. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- After 5-6 minutes, or when chicken is no longer pink and onions are translucent, add the curry paste and mini peppers.
- Cook an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly to coat the mixture in the paste.
- Add the coconut milk and powdered peanut butter and stir. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the peas and carrots and season with garlic salt. Bring back to a simmer and remove from
- Serve over rice with your favorite garnishes.