Peanut Butter Bread
Our take on the popular “Great Depression” Peanut Butter Bread recipe. It’s just as peanutty and flavorful, but with less fat and calories.
1/4 cup Tru-Nut Peanut Flour
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 cups flour
1 1/3 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup sugar or alternative sweetener of choice
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and whip until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
2. Scoop the entire mixture into a standard size bread pan and flatten so that the mixture is level throughout.
3. Cut a small slit down the middle of the mixture, lengthwise.
4. Bake on 325F for 60 minutes. Stick a fork in the bread and if it comes out clean, the bread is done. If not, bake for an additional ten minutes and repeat.
5. Slice and enjoy!