Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Try these amazing pancakes with no sugar added that taste great!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter, Original Flavor
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- Mini chocolate chips, to garnish
- Preheat a griddle on medium heat.
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, yogurt, and whisk until combined.
- Add the milk mixture to your dry ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth and free of clumps.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, add the batter to the griddle and top with chocolate chips if desired. Flip after 1-2 minutes or edges of pancakes look dry and bubbly.
- Work in batches until batter is used up. You can freeze any leftover pancakes for up to two weeks in an airtight bag.