Trail Mix Overnight Oats
Recipe Type: Breakfast
The magic of putting trail mix and oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight is compounded by the amazing peanut butter taste of Tru-Nut in this easy overnight oats recipe!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened oat, coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, or other dried fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter, Original Flavor
- 3 tbsp almonds, chopped lightly
- Dark chocolate chips for topping, optional
- Place the oats, milk, dried fruit, and powdered peanut butter in a large container or jar that
has a lid.
- Mix until combined, top with the lid, then place in the refrigerator and let sit overnight.
- In the morning, divide the mixture into 2 bowls.
- Top each bowl with almonds and chocolate chips, if desired.