Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Baked oatmeal never tasted so good when you add pumpkin spice and Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter.
1/2 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter or Peanut Flour
2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Whipped cream or pure maple syrup (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F, grease a 9×9 inch baking dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, Tru-Nut, cinnamon, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, and melted coconut oil.
4. Add the egg mixture to the oat mixture and mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
5. Pour into the greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve warm topped with whipped cream or pure maple syrup if desired.
Prep Time: 40 minutes