Sesame Maple Roasted Beef
Recipe Type: Dishes
You can use beef, chicken or pork in place of tofu in this extremely delicious dish that’s bursting with different flavors.
- 1 lb tofu, chicken, beef or pork
- 1 sliced onion
- 1.5 tbsp Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Maple
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Spread tofu (or meat), chopped onion, canola oil, sesame oil and spices on a large baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Whisk tahini, soy sauce, Tru-Nut and cider vinegar in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Then add snap peas and Tru-Nut sauce on top of the items on the baking dish and mix.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Put back in the oven for 8-10 minutes until peas are crisp and tender. Serve on rice or noodles.