Thai Peanut Sauce
Recipe Type: Entrees
Don’t settle for a cheap peanut sauce bought at the store. You can make your own very easily with actual peanuts that will make your buddha bowls, stir fries and other dishes really POP!
- 4 tbsp Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter, Original Flavor (or Tru-Nut Peanut Flour)
- 3 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp hot water
- 2 tsp honey or pure maple syrup
- Ground ginger, sriracha or other hot sauce to taste
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Add a pinch of ginger and hot sauce, adding more according to your taste preferences.
- Serve immediately with vegetables, over rice noodles, or drizzled over your favorite buddha bowl toppings.