Wild Berry Chocolate Walnut Ice Cream
Recipe Type: Desserts
Tru-Nut is not only a great topping for ice cream, you can use it in the ice cream itself, like this great ice cream with amazing flavors!
- 1/4 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter w/ Chocolate
- 1.1 lbs dark chocolate mousse mix and white chocolate mousse mix
- 1 qt heavy cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 qt water
- 3/4 cup wild berry sauce
- 2 oz walnuts
- Electric mixer
- In a large mixing bowl, add dark chocolate mousse powder.
- Add half the water and cream to the bowl. Using electric mixer, whisk for 2 minutes at low speed and then 3 minutes at high speed.
- Repeat with white chocolate mousse powder in a separate bowl.
- Fold all ingredients together into larger bowl, gently.
- Put in sealable containers and freeze overnight.